I’ve been spending the last few days trying to figure out if I want Baby to come early or late (since I’m assuming that he won’t be rollin’ out right on December 12th haha).
– I’m starting to get SO impatient, especially because the weeks are just rushing by….as of today, I have 3 weeks and 3 days left until my due date. To put that into perspective, that’s 24 days, 0R 576 hours, OR 34 560 minutes, OR 2 073 600 seconds! That’s NOT that long to go!
– I’d like to be home for at least a few “settling” days before Christmas. And by Christmas, I mean Christmas Eve, since that’s when I’d be going out to my parents’ house. I’m just really hoping that the weather isn’t too bad.
– If he wants to come early, it needs to be less than a week. My friend’s baby shower is on the 5th, so I’m cool with him coming out anytime after that!
– I’m scared of how I’m going to be around a newborn!
– We have many many things to do before baby comes!
– I need time to try and work sleeping properly and actually cleaning like a proper housewife into my schedule. I know that it’s going to get majorly disrupted with baby anyway, but I’d like to try and at least modify my behavior a bit beforehand.
– Will I ever be ready?!
As you can see, it’s kind of a Catch-22. Even though I REALLY want to meet this baby already, I am scared SHITLESS of what I’m going to do with him when he’s actually here!