This is a feature I’ve been trying to start for a couple of weeks now, but somehow continually forget about it (haha). I got the idea to do this from my friend Tasha’s blog, but she got it from another woman’s blog, and blogging etiquette says that I link back to their pages, lol. 🙂
– Noah is 6 weeks old!
– Noah started feeding with a nipple shield. It’s been reaaally touch and go, but overall I’m happy about the progress he’s made. However, now that he’s made progress it makes it somehow much more frustrating when he refuses to cooperate. Then I go down the “I’m such a failure” spiral…..bleehhh!
– Noah is up to 10lbs 11 oz and 21″ long, from 8lbs 10oz and 20.5″ long at birth.
– I had a much more enjoyable time at my teen mom group this week…a couple of the girls actually talked to me this time, lol 😛
– My car is fixed (thank God), so I have been trying to get out at least once a day! Whether I’m successful is another story, lol.
– The weather has been so weird lately. It was +5 yesterday. In February. WTF.
– I went a bit crazy and bought a “party pack” of Mike’s Hard, a 26 of Sourpuss, and 2 26s of vodka. I am currently enjoying a Mike’s Hard Pom Lemonade….yummy!
– My poor house needs to be cleaned soo bad!
– I’m starting a new “Recipes” tab at the top of the page. Please feel free to post your favorite recipes, I need food ideas! 🙂
That’s about it. Have a great weekend! 🙂