As for me, I am grateful for….
1. Noah. I can’t even handle how flippin’ cute he is sometimes. He’s started smiling a lot more lately, and he is getting more of a personality. My favorite time is the time between when he first wakes up and when he starts to cry, lol. He stretches, coos, smiles at me, yawns, looks around, etc…it’s just SO cute! 🙂
2. My baby daddy/now fiancé! I have said it before and I will say it again, Caleb is awesome. He is a fantastic partner, provider, and father and I am so incredibly glad that I found a man like him! 🙂
3. Vodka. I LOVE vodka. I even wrote a post about it while being slightly intoxicated on said vodka.
4. My BlackBerry. I’m such a loser with my phone. I LOVE it.
5. My friends. Those of you who have stuck around through my pregnancy and even those who are relatively new friends (Robin, I’m looking at you! 😛 ), thank you for being awesome.
6. My Winter Babies mamas. Back in April when I found out I was pregnant, I happened upon Baby Center, an EXCELLENT website full of good information for preggos and parents. That led me to the “December 2010 birth club” (based on when we were all due). We eventually migrated onto FB, where this wonderful group of women can share, bitch, and ask questions freely and without judgment. I cannot give these women enough credit. They keep me sane, and although I haven’t met a lot of them in person (yet 😛 ), I count them all as dear friends. Seriously. You guys are awesome, I can’t emphasize that enough.
What are you thankful for?