Noah is now three months old!
– Noah is 13lbs, and 24.5 inches long.
– Noah LOVES his swing
– Noah was babysat by someone other than family 😮
– His grasp and upper body tone has improved! 😀
– He is likely going to get double diapered instead of splints or casts for his hip dysplasia (but that’s still uncertain). Yay!
– The OT/PT noted that he has made progress since last month 🙂
– He’s still not rolling, but he’s close when he gets mad.
– He hasn’t started crib training yet, but we’ll be starting it really soon. Attempt #1 at him just hanging out in his crib while I was cleaning his room kind of failed….but I think he was just in a bad mood to begin with.
– His left eye is kind of slow in following his right eye. Apparently babies aren’t 100% in tune yet though, so it’s just something to observe, but not worry about yet.
My favorite things:
– The little cooing sounds he makes. (“Ahgooo”, “Mahhhh”, “Uhhhh”)
– The time between when he first wakes up and when he starts crying…..he smiles at me, stretches, more smiles, shows off his chubbiness, etc. It’s soo cute!
– If he’s fussing for me, Caleb will pick him up and Noah will calm right down. He loves his daddy 🙂
– When we have nurse visits, he’ll look at me talking instead of them sometimes.
– That he’s such a good sleeper! He’ll go to bed between 10:30 pm – midnight, and wake up between 6 – 9 am.
This is Noah on his 3 month birthday: