Sigh. I am terrible at blogging. So much has happened that I haven’t even commented on yet! The election, Mother’s Day……gahh. I’ll try and get my posts up this weekend.
– I won a “Mom’s Home Cookin'” contest last week and I won tons of swag. YAY. I also got asked to teach a cooking class! (those who know me, feel free to “wtf”, lol)
– Slightly TMI, but I haven’t gotten my period yet….still (19 weeks PP!!). It makes me paranoid, although logically I know I’m not pregnant.
– Noah’s head control is still not great. Sigh. I’m hoping that by the time he is 6 months, it’ll be on track.
– We scored a free Bumbo and tray today!! YAY! (Thanks, Amanda!….if you read this 😛 )
– I went out on Wednesday and won “Name That Tune” for my friend’s team at the bar. I felt proud. I called it within the first 5 seconds, lol. It was this song:
Not only is Mariana’s Trench one of my favorite bands, they are Canadian, and they were my first bar concert when I was 18……they were amazing, and I want them to come back! Give their YouTube channel a listen, I promise that you won’t be disappointed! 🙂
– Speaking of Wednesday, I had so much fun being out. Yay adult time!
– We had a month’s free programming on our cable, and now I’m sad because it ran out and we don’t have my favorite stations, lol. Boo.
– I found a decent photographer who will do full day coverage for our wedding for $800. I like!
– I had a walk at the park with my mom group this morning, during which Noah was incredibly fussy, and then I couldn’t figure out how to collapse the stroller so I had to call Caleb to tell me how after trying to figure it out for over 10 minutes….lol. I am such a dumbass 😛
– Noah has not napped properly in a week. Non-napping makes Noah cranky, which makes his mom cranky.
– My mom has really started pushing for me to get meds for my PPD and PTSD. I’m not even sure that I actually need them, and here she is telling me that I need to get them……..pressure that I don’t need, thanks.
– My sister is graduating on May 27….HOLY CRAP. I am so not looking forward to the ceremony, there will be too many kids that I really don’t want to see, lol.
That is all! Stay tuned for my thoughts on the election, Mother’s Day, and my weight loss battle update!
Want more leftovers? Check out the host here.