– Noah is 17.1 pounds, 28″ long and has a head circumference of 44 cm. That puts him in the 75th percentile in weight and head circumference, and >97th percentile for height!
– He is rolling from front to back (still), but he has yet to roll from back to front. He’s trying, though!
– His head control is still lacking, so there are no solids in sight.
– He got a Bumbo! He can’t sit up in it yet (his head flops backwards), so I put it in the corner of the couch and then put the nursing pillow behind him so it’s supportive.
– being held. OMG has he ever turned into a mom/dad-suck! He loves to be held, walked around, and rocked. I blame his daddy for that one 😛
– his Daddy. Caleb is his bestie for life, I swear.
– being left in a room by himself (even if I’m just around the corner)…..sigh.
– lying on his back, he seems to over-stretch and freak out much more often now.
– when his daddy cheers for the Canucks 😛 . He seems to always be in that “almost-asleep” phase during a game, and when Caleb exclaims in glee at a goal/win, he always jolts awake and then pulls out the pouty lip and starts crying. It’s too adorable.
Things to work on:
Oh, head control. The bane of my existence. Also, still not really grabbing things consistently. He does grab his dog toy from time to time, which is awesome, but I wish he’d bat at things like he’s supposed to. Sigh.
This is Noah, at 5 months old: