All I have to say about this is: STOP GROWING.
Here’s how much he’s grown!
…..and now 6 pictures for “6 months old”!
– He is 17 lbs 15 oz, and 24″ long…..yeah, he “shrunk” (haha). I’m working on buying a tape measure since the one I had bit the dust, and the nurse’s tape measure is obviously not right. His head circumference is 44″.
– We had an appointment with his pediatrician in Edmonton, and we got the go-ahead for solids so that’s a big “first” for this month! 🙂
– his Daddy
– looking at things
– staying up late
– going to bed at a regular time
– his stroller
– the Snugli
– hot weather
– Mom getting anything accomplished
– being left in a room by himself
– tummy time because he thinks we’re trying to make him sleep
– his Bumbo, because it’s not tall enough so his head flops back. We’re working on it.
Things to work on:
– As usual, head control and hand-eye coordination, although he is getting A LOT better lately!!