Noah is officially 8 months old. Where has the time gone?? That’s only FOUR more months until my little man is a year old 😦
Updates this month:
– Noah said “da”. I cried. (August 4, 2011)
– Noah said “hiii” back to me the other day as well. I was changing him and I said, “hi”, and he replied, “hiii” (like a sigh), and I wasn’t sure so I repeated myself and he said it again!! 😀 (August 16, 2011).
– I have no idea if his “words” are complete fluke or not, but I’ll take what I can get!
– We’re heading to Edmonton next week [um, that already happened. But I started writing this almost a month ago….] for an intensive week-long therapy session for Noah. It’s called the “Anat Baniel Method“, and he’ll be going twice a day for 5 days, to the tune of $450. It’s an “alternative” therapy so it’s not covered by public health care. As long as it works, honestly I don’t care how much it costs!
– On that note, we found something called “Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy” that we’re looking into.
Here’s my 8 month old…
Pictures suck this month. I didn’t get any of his Buddha belly because he had a meltdown shortly after this, and we just got a new camera that I’m trying to get used to. Although it is fancier than our PAS, it mysteriously isn’t as fast…sigh.
I suck at blogging so this has taken forever to post even though I started it ON TIME, I swear. I feel bad, like I’m going to forget about Noah-moments and not write them down or keep a record and then I feel like an asshole years from now when I don’t know random shit like when he took his first back-to-front roll or whatever. 😦