It’s been about a year and a half since I last put fingers to keyboard on this blog.
– I got married on July 20, 2013
– Noah started preschool in September 2013 (he’s now in his second year)
– my mental health has never been better
– I quit my bartending business
– I started what I hope is my final weight loss journey on January 1, 2014.
In the past, primarily all I wrote about on this blog was about Noah. Well truth be told, not much has changed with him, which is a big reason why the blog turned to my mental health struggles and why there haven’t been any new posts for a long time. Every day is Groundhog Day.
My new passion is running, general physical activity, races, and especially obstacle course racing. So I think that’s what this blog will be about now. Mostly exercise-related things, with a little bit of Noah sprinkled in.